Monday, February 12, 2007


Nine Years, Squeezed Into Six Boxes And Two Packs

After having broken up for about ten months, I finally got all my things back from Brigette yesterday... everything...

Looking at nine years worth of accumalated stuff, I can't help but feel a tinge of sadness. It wasn't nine bad years. Sure, we had bad times, but there were also good times. Contrary to what a certain someone might have portrayed her to be, Brigette is a great girl. She shared a major part of my life, after all, being 32, nine years is a good 1/3 of my existance. In the end, I guess we were both meant to be with somebody else. Regrets? No, yeah, one... Knowing it would have come to an end eventually, I wish I'd had the courage and strength to have let go earlier, instead of dragging it on for as long as I did. I wish I didn't hurt her that way, but I did. I'm glad, no, I hope we have gone past that and can stay friends. She's moved on, I've moved on, but I'm not willing to cut her out of my life completely. Having gone through so many years together, there aren't many things I can't ask of her, and vice versa, I'd do whatever favor anytime. I still call her for the most ridiculous things, as does she. I'd like to think that we are indeed better off as friends...

I feel a tinge of sadness knowing that is a major chapter of my life that is over now.

Posted by jack at 10:58 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment