Sunday, December 31, 2006


In The Last Minutes Of 2006...

... and I am sitting at Mac's talking to my precious girlfriend. Not much of a countdown, I suppose... but I'm not in the mood for New Year celebrations.

Taking a look back at 2006, all that I can say is that it's been a rollercoaster year for me. This has really been a year of changes, lots of them. I changed jobs, and I suppose my whole lifestyle changed along with that. I quit the gym and started smoking again (after a year and nine months)...

And the most significant change in my insignificant life will surely have to be relationship-wise. I've gone through elation and heartbreak alike this year... and as 2006 draws to a close, I realise something. I'm happy now. Truly happy. I don't need to be at some wild NYE bash counting down. I'm doing just as well marking the turn of the year on the phone with Selina. At the end of the day, it's little things like these that really matter, isn't it?

Happy 2007, everyone!

Posted by jack at 7:54 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment