Thursday, December 28, 2006


My Friendster Testimonial For Selina

If I can express in a thousand words what you mean to me, I would be as great a writer as there ever was.

No, what you have given me is beyond words, beyond imagination.

You have made me laugh, you have made me cry. You have seen deep within my soul, and touched my heart. For that, I love you.

You have brought me joy in an otherwise colorless world, and made me realize that this world isn't such a bad place to be in. For that, I love you.

You reminded me of the magic of Christmas. The same way your Christmas belongs to me, mine shall always be yours. For that, I love you.

You have given me so freely of yourself, without hesitation, without fear, without doubt. For that, I love you.

You have picked up my pieces and made me whole again. For that, I will always be yours.

I love you, Selina.

Posted by jack at 12:19 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment