Tuesday, December 26, 2006


Sorrow Is Never Sweet

Selina left me this morning. I went to the airport to send her off. She's doing a semester in UC Davis, in California. That is like halfway across the world.

I miss her so damn much, and she hasn't even reached Davis yet. I guess I am going to be quite a wreck for the next 188 days. Yes, I counted the days away from her. No, I don't know how many hours that will be.

Christmas came early for me this year. I got involved with a truly amazing girl. I guess to some of you, we might seem like an improbable combination, but truth be told, being with her has been one of the greatest joys of my life (and I seldom allow myself too much joy!)

And if ever she were to doubt what I feel for her, I will say it now... I am, without a doubt, hopelessly in love with her, and I am also without a doubt terribly lovesick!

Think I can get a six month mc for lovesickness?

Posted by jack at 7:31 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment