Saturday, December 16, 2006


Got Ink?


Tattoo #4... the problem with tattoos is that they are so damn addictive, you never quite can stop at one! Here we go again...


This is my uber-cool ink-maestro, Yong. It's the second one he's doing for me, and I doubt it would be the last! Even as I was cursing at the pain, I was already planning where to place the next one.


Oh man! This dude makes it look so effortless... this one took me close to an hour. It's the biggest one I have so far. And the lines were so curvy! (For the uninitiated, curved lines have to be done in one stroke, no lifting of the needle! So no rest for the wicked!)


And finally, after long moments of intense pain, and questioning my sanity, it seemed almost too soon that it was over. This is Arabic for "carnal". Now can someone please teach me how to pronounce it?

Posted by jack at 7:22 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment