Thursday, December 28, 2006


Goodbye E309


Tonight is going to be the last night I'll be staying in hall, I'm feeling a little sad. Although I technically don't live here, this little room has been my home for some time now.

Initially I had a bit of reservations moving in with Selina. How will her hall mates react to me living here illegally? What? Shared bathrooms? And my all-time favorite - NUS is a smoke-free campus!But I've grown so used to the culture here. It never really is silent, well, except maybe on lazy Sunday afternoons, and Christmas Eve was too. But apart from that, there is always sound, someone is always doing something at any given time.


And the best part of living in Eusoff? We are just a five minute walk away from Fong Seng nasi lemak. 24-hour food within walking distance! What more could one ask for? All this, and an awesome chili for just $3.50.


I'll miss our little kitty too. She just waits right outside our door for food. The moment Selina or I open the door, she just struts right in and makes herself really comfortable. In this photo, she's actually sleeping on newspapers under the bed.

And last but not least, I'll miss Selina's funny friends, Su and Ro. I call them her funny friends because when they hang out together, these two always make me laugh! Not to mention the smoking / drinking sessions at the end of the corridor... You girls have been great!


E3 rocks! Good luck at the IHG!

Posted by jack at 5:31 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment