Thursday, February 01, 2007


My Past Three Weeks

Wow! It's been two three (my girlfriend counts better than me!) weeks since my last entry! And I still haven't posted photos up... I think the fact that I can't find my cable might have a little to do with that!

Been a little busy the time I've been away, started work on a side blog with Selina, a little conservation project. As I write, I only have three posts up, but hey, research takes time ok? Anyway, please visit us at Going, Going, Gone. (Was a bad link, been fixed already! Thanks, Mia!)

I've also started on a few books, but only finished one. Found a cooler alternative to Friendster as well, Facebook. And the best thing so far is that I got the new M1 modem which lets me get connected from virtually anywhere (the last ads I saw, M1 claimed a 99.99% coverage, but since I'm too lazy to check now, I'll take their word it maintained!). That's why I haven't been hanging out at LT anymore, I don't have to. I'll still see you guys around though!

Posted by jack at 10:47 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment