Monday, April 02, 2007


Goodbye For Now

This will be my last post before I shut down the 'book. The next time I post, I will be in Davis, California.

Am I excited? Hell, yeah! But also a little panicky... I know I'm neurotic, I just never realised I could be this neurotic... I feel like I am forgetting this, that or the other. I hate packing. Well, maybe if I had gotten around to packing earlier, I wouldn't be in such a state of panic right now. But as any IJ girl out there can attest, we work best under pressure.

My flight is in about nine hours. Now I have to kill time before heading off to the airport because I don't fancy the idea of hanging out there with nothing to do. Nobody seems to be home now, 95% of my MSN list is offline, only Ophee. Sorry about the complaining, Ophee, just your luck that the whole world seems to be out now! Haha!

In the next three months, if you're bored, and you have nothing to do... come to my blog, look to the right. Click on the button that says "Email" and drop me a note! =)

If I saw you before I left, cool! If I didn't, I could mail you a photo!

Take care, be safe, and have fun!

Posted by jack at 5:20 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment