Saturday, March 10, 2007


Congrats, Mia!

I went to Mia's engagement party earlier this evening! Here's a photo of her looking like she's in dire need of a cigarette! Smile, Mia!

Mia is one of the few friends I have taken with me from Starbucks. I guess it does make sense for us to be friends, because relationship-wise, we seem to have had very similar experiences.

Hey Mia, just wanted to congratulate you once again. I'm really happy for you that you found someone who loves you as much as you love him. You've come a long way since I first met you, and the Mia I saw today is a happy girl who is no longer confused or searching. See, didn't I tell you that sometimes risks are worth taking? I love being right!

Don't forget to invite Selina and I to your wedding ok? I'll see you around... probably on MSN as usual! Hah!

Posted by jack at 7:17 AM

1 Comments:

JACK!! hahaha.. thanks for coming!! i don need a ciggy la!! i wasnt even thinking of it.. was jus tired smiling so much.. hahahaha...

By Blogger nicruise at March 11, 2007 8:00 PM  

Post a Comment