Wednesday, February 28, 2007


Palm Trees And Sunny Skies

Guess what?! I tendered my resignation yesterday. Not that I hate my job or anything like that. No... ok, at times it can get quite boring... most of the time actually, but all in all, it's bearable.

I needed to resign because I am going to California to be with Nana. I know some of you might wonder at the wisdom of that decision, but I've thought it through, and it's something that I have to do. I miss her, and she misses me. This being so far apart is killing the both of us.

Rather than go through another four more months of misery, I just have to serve this one month notice. Then it's off to Davis for the next three months. And the best part of it? (Apart from being with Nana of course) I get to attend classes. (Closet geek!) I have no idea what classes, but it doesn't really matter! I can say I went to UC Davis! How cool is that?

I'm so damn excited! I can hardly wait!

Posted by jack at 6:52 AM

2 Comments:

California!

San Francisco!

Send me some coffee when you're there!

I want coffees from Ritual Coffee Roasters!

Thank you! Very nice!

- hao

By Blogger i could use a cigarette & musing bull at March 01, 2007 10:21 AM  

Hao, always straight to the point! Haha!

Well, since you asked, mail me your address, no promises though!

By Blogger jack at March 03, 2007 12:45 PM  

Post a Comment